Friday, August 3, 2012

Here we gooooooo....!

Thought I would just bite the bullet and dive right in (as always). Got the beginnings of my electrical system ordered from the most wonderful Vintage Trailer Supply! They were super helpful and considerate with my questions. Unlike my local RV Supply who just struck out for the second time. So condescending, bad listeneres and just not nice. They could have easily won a dedicated customer, but chose to not answer a simple question unless I drove out to their store. Being stingy and defensive and pretending you don't understand what I'm talking about just cost ya, buddy! Don't talk to me like I don't have a clue ;P  I would rather pay more to have something shipped than have an unpleasant experience (or two) that leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth. Especially when it comes to things for Agnes as she is quite dear to my heart <3.
For converting 110 to 12v! (I think)

7-way cable for connecting trailer to the car (I'm learning, see?)



7 way Junction Box. Way to keep all wires nice and tidy and protected. Now we're talking.

Onward I go....

No comments:

Post a Comment