Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The shin bone is connected to the-knee bone, the knee bone is connected to the-thigh bone...

Well...

I'm starting to like the idea of tackling rewiring Agnes. For a second there, I almost got too intimidated. But, I wanted a challenge, so I gave myself one. I know I will be much happier knowing I accomplished it. That's the goal, anyway. Check back later to see if there are photos of me pulling my hair out. Or crying. Or hitting something. Or curled up in a little ball in the back of the trailer.

I spent about 2 hours following (or trying to) each wire and document. I think I did a pretty good job of figuring out how everything is connected and laid out. I even made a little detailed map that will hopefully make sense when I look at it again. 


Makes sense, yes?

I did find one severed outlet that I cannot figure out for the life of me where it came from. It's ok to have leftover parts, right?

Just to give you a better idea...

































Also did tons more sanding. How can there possibly be anything left to sand? I think I'm just addicted to it. My fingers were numb for hours afterward...

Very dirty girl

No comments:

Post a Comment