Thursday, January 3, 2013

Here we go...!

So today I made reservations for my first trailer rally! I had no idea there was this whole subculture going on. I'm kinda pretty excited about having plans for something. It's not until August, so I think I will have plenty of time to finish my ol' girl. She better be done by then! When I first started in February 2012, I asked my friend to give me a date to work toward to finish. He said April 19th. 2012. I said no problem. Well at least I had grand hopes!  :/

Pretty!

So there are these vintage trailer rallies that are all over the country. They even have little events at them. Apparently socks hops and what have you. Many of them are restored to 50's style perfection in all their glory. Some of them are quite impressive. Not sure how my handiwork on Agnes is going to stand up, but at least she will have some personality. I'm really looking forward to experiencing the whole thing. They even have a day when visitors can come and tour all the trailers.

How can this song not make you smile?

No comments:

Post a Comment