Thursday, June 21, 2012

Writing about the tedious stuff isn't so interesting. We did use a jack to hold the ceiling panel in place with glue and screws, so it doesn't bow down in the middle anymore. Nice to have figured out a solution. We've mostly been spending time dealing with little odds and ends and while I can see the progress, doesn't make for much interesting fodder.  So I'll just post a few photos for now until I find some inspiration to be more creative... :)

The wonderful prybar. Ben was right.

Oh, Agnes, "I've lived. I've got to figure out what to do next!" May have to write a little story based on these findings...along with the knife, bar of soap, and never ending supply of batteries and q tips.

So the mice used the repellent to make a new nest and leave me these squeaking babies. They were much cuter in person and fuzzy. Thank goodness the whole family left the next week.

Gluing and clamping cupboard doors at home

2 inches too much. The metal doesn't fit back on. Oi! Time for a re sculpt.

The lovely look on my face when I realize the whole back section has to be redone. :/

Me and my girl

I have a roof!


Fire too close to home

Pro with the Radial saw now!

All the benderboard pieces are cut and ready to be stacked on the roof

So neat and tidy and clean!





No comments:

Post a Comment