Wednesday, April 8, 2015

So, since I don't get to work on Agnes every weekend, I try to get a little trailer fix when I can. I went to the Vintage Trailer Rally in Lodi in 2014 and it was amazing! I wanted to check out to see if Agnes would fit in. I think when she is done she will totally be able to hold her own. She may not be perfect, but she has some personality.

Here are some trailer and random sightings from the past year...


Davenport, CA  Along the beautiful coast. Swanton Farms

Crockett, CA Neighborhood yard sale

Alameda Antique Fair, Alameda CA

Paul's 1948 Vagabond (from Vintage Camper Trailer) ~ Beautiful!

Eek! So tiny and cute!

Indian Rock Park, Berkeley, CA

Berkeley, CA

Flora Grubb Nursery, San Francisco, CA



So many amazing trailers and cars in Lodi. I can't wait until Agnes is done so I can go! Such fun meeting so many cool and interesting people.


Lodi, CA

Lodi, CA 


This one was just incredible inside. Loved the attention to every detail.


An Aljo(a)! I have yet to see a model like Agnes with the big window and kitchen in front









More random sightings...


Maker Faire, Oakland, CA 2014

The Garage, Fairfax, CA

Tiny Home! Fairfax, CA

The Garage, Fairfax, CA

San Gregario State Beach, CA

Piedmont, CA

The Garage, Fairfax, CA

Treasure Island Flea Market

Neverwas Haul, Obtanium Works, Vallejo, CA

House that reminded me of Agnes :) Oakland, CA

Got lost and went down random street. Saw this in a driveway and met owner. Very cool! Albany, CA

First Friday, Oakland, CA

Crockett, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment